Caregiver Stress - What Stress as a Care Giver???
It's a let me count them experiences:
1) trying to get her some place safe and affordable.
2) enduring petty miserable sibling's attitude but absolutely not helping.
3) enduring Mom's attitude that she should have better everything, than anyone she knows. Really what difference does it make?????
4) trying to keep my job! Work and do my job correctly while plagued by Mom's issues, arrogant attitude that all the rest of us are stupid but she is brilliant, constant phone calls! Why didn't brilliant plan ahead?
5) endure the constant phone calls - as though everything is a 911 emergency, when it's not.
6) tolerate the ongoing stupid paranoia of an 81 yr old conspiracy theorist. ALL MY LIFE!
7) trying to have a life of my own without her mess constantly interfering.
8) assumption of others that I should have her move in with me. NOT. She can move in with you.
9) consult with her attorney
10) keep records on all I do, to protect myself from sibling's nastiness. No, I'm not making money on this. Do you want to pay for half?
11) WISH THIS MESS ON MY SISTER, WHO NEVER DOES DIDDLY SQUAT. HAUS FRAU YOU TAKE IT ON, YOU'RE NOT DOING ANYTHING BUT COMPLAINING.